Fat Chance Titanium

2teWind

Breezer Fan

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Be happy to hit the BIN on that (if it was bigger).. and excluding postage. And customs.

Maybe is was a custom order in 93. All mine have it and never seen one without before except certain early ones. Not a deal breaker imo either if you get the chain line perfect in the drivechain, lube it properly and components are not wearing out.

Maybe is was a custom order in 93. All mine have it and never seen one without before except certain early ones. Not a deal breaker imo either if you get the chain line perfect in the drivechain, lube it properly and components are not wearing out.
Or just build it to look at of course! :cool:

Oh good spot. Weird why there is no toothpick attachments. So they came without?
I have a 93 (w/DT sleeve, etc.), serial lower and very close to this one -- also similar absence of toothpick attachments. I wonder what serial started having them attached.

I have a 93 (w/DT sleeve, etc.), serial lower and very close to this one -- also similar absence of toothpick attachments. I wonder what serial started having them attached.
Interesting, any pics of it please ? 🤔

Latest posts

Back