Fat Chance Titanium M/L frame only

billinjah":2jtm17o2 said:
Bill, I've never had to do this before, and I can't BELIEVE I'm asking you on THIS frame,
but this afternoon, I rcvd word that I'm getting laid off upon the completion of our
current project. Aside from the obvious panic, this absolutely kills me, because I've
wanted a Fat Ti since they came out, and to come this close... However, I'm going into
liquidation mode as of right now, figuring out how I can sell anything of value quickly
to move to a less expensive part of the country. A $1700 bike frame was a minor
splurge yesterday, but now, completing this sale would be a very, very bad decision,
least of all financially. For the sake of my marriage, and not joining those who've been
unwittingly smothered in their sleep, I humbly ask if I might bow out of the sale. I
looked it up, and found if we both agree to it, ebay doesn't charge their fees. Doesn't
help time-wise having to reslit it though. I'm so sorry. I've been a seller, and hate this
stuff, and now here I am. Respectfully, Pete

i dont buy it!

Maybe it is me but i do not buy this at all!

i can not imagine that you take such radical decisions after receiving an email in 1 night,.., selling everything and moving to a cheaper part of the country,.....

He is full of bullshit if you ask me,...

Oh no, that really sucks!

I am really sorry to hear about that Bill. That e-mail is rubbish, i would make a well informed decision and then stick to it, not rush in then after only one night pull out because the decision was the wrong one. Wouldnt the job and wife have been factors before.

If i had the £200 to give you now i would and then would set up a DD to do this each month but i just am not in a position this month. If it is not sold by the middle to end of Dec i will be knocking on your PM door!

Back