Fat Chance Team Yo Eddy Aqua Fade Pics Pages 7-10

Re:

Thanks matey..have been adjusting it more for riding and really like the silver grafton cranks and silver Ringle stem, black Syncros seatpost ..I'm thinking of keeping it this way now :xmas-big-grin:

Sorry about the crap pics it's been so dark over here..best I can do for now lol

Changes

Red Ritchey Z-Max 1.7 tyres
Silver Ringle stem
Silver grafton cranks with turquoise chainring bolts
Syncros black seatpost none logo
XTR M900 threaded headset

:xmas-big-grin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 994
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 994
Re: FAT CHANCE Team Yo Eddy Aquafade Pics Page 7

That looks stunning. How's the ride? Can't wait to my Shick a Billy painted now.
Would you be looking to sell the blue Ringle stem?

Re: FAT CHANCE Team Yo Eddy Aquafade Pics Page 7

Minifreak":174rel2l said:
That looks stunning. How's the ride? Can't wait to my Shick a Billy painted now.
Would you be looking to sell the blue Ringle stem?

I've only ridden it from last time it goes well...just sorting the forks out really, but that's about it....I'll defo be selling the turquoise blue Ringle stem...I'm going the wait till the. Postage rush has slowed down though :LOL:

Re:

The second version I like much better. With a silver Syncros seatpost it gets even better.
by the way, what do you have planned for the original fork?

Re: Re:

Nader":1ty6u3ad said:
The second version I like much better. With a silver Syncros seatpost it gets even better.
by the way, what do you have planned for the original fork?

Hi mate think it's just gettiing the time now to sort them forks out ready for fitting ..they will be going on at some point :D that other Syncros seatpost just have to pick up the courage to cut it down, I keep looking at it a nd think ok I will cut it down and then changing my mind :LOL: it's way way to long for this frame

racer x":eul1ciai said:
..that other Syncros seatpost just have to pick up the courage to cut it down, I keep looking at it a nd think ok I will cut it down and then changing my mind..

Don't. Cut. That. Post. :shock:

racer x":3e7gmwog said:
...that other Syncros seatpost just have to pick up the courage to cut it down..
Why you need to cut the post? to save weight? :shock: :?

Re:

:LOL: no I'm not going to use it :cool: black looks good sticking a 440mm seatpost in this is to much I only have about 220mm seatpost sticking out for what I need for riding ...that titanium coloured one is down all the way to the bottle cage bolts almost :LOL:

Here are some more photos :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 885
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 885
Back