Fat Chance Team Yo Eddy Aqua Fade Pics Pages 7-10

Re:

Very nice in deed mate. Some choice parts you have there...I don't know where you find them.

Those forks are something else... :cool:

Re:

Cheers guys yep them forks turned out ok..here is the frame and forks together before building soon..just need that king headset to arrive ...then it's build time :xmas-cool:

One thing that needs to be made after Christmas is the brake hanger guide on the forks it's to short..so will get one custom made longer :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 276
Re: FAT CHANCE Team Yo Eddy Aquafade

Good to see this frame again, pretty sure it's a '91 though? Looking forward to the finished build, good luck.

Re:

Awesome mate never thought it was a 1991 but that's all good :D ...I've finally had look and found some Grafton turquoise hangers YAY thx Rampage selling me these...notice not quite finished off on these as these was tested on but they will look good mounted :cool:

Turquoise Graftion hangers :xmas-big-grin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 214

Yes '91. The folk is also one of a kind as it was started by Chris Igleheart and finished by Groovy ! :cool:

theredchili":21366s11 said:
Yes '91. The folk is also one of a kind as it was started by Chris Igleheart and finished by Groovy ! :cool:

Sound like special forks

WoW never known that I'm wanting to use the forks and had planed to use them first but the steer I needs skimming down or sanding as the Ringle 1" inch Ahead stem won't push onto the steer :LOL: ...II will be using them though after I've finished building with the suspension forks to get out and do some Christmas winter trails :xmas-big-grin:

Re:

Sorted the front end out today...changed the grips to black not clear and added Green Ringle top cap

Ringle Green top cap plus titanium bolt
Onza black porcupine grips

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 179
Re: Re:

racer x":9m3hhux1 said:
Sorted the front end out today...changed the grips to black not clear and added Green Ringle top cap

Ringle Green top cap plus titanium bolt
Onza black porcupine grips

Very nice.

Back