Fat Chance Cruiser F/F Project For Sale

mainlyfats

Dirt Disciple
I'd like to pass on this project to someone else with more time, space and energy.

It's an old 19.5' Team Comp frame (serial number 024C09) - 22.8 TT -that has been modified with horizontal dropouts. Plugs were machined to create that pointed-stay Fat Chance look, and the track ends were inserted - that part's pretty darn cool if you ask me.

The fork is original, but the brake bosses were ground off. As were the cable guides (except rear brake, although the rear brake bridge cable stop was also removed).

Entire bike is powder-coated black. This wasn't done particularly well. It could use a respray and some fill on the fork as well as the drive side chainstay.

A friend tried to thread the bottom bracket in the mid-90's. Bad idea - bye bye Campy tool. I ran a Mavic BB until last year when I changed it up for a Stronglight. Very nice BB. Three rides on it - it's included as well. But just so you know, you cannot run the old bearing and collar set-up on this frame anymore.

It has a Jen Green sterling silver Fat head badge. I'll throw in a seatpost and seat collar as well.

OK. So here's the deal. I'd like $100 USD for it plus shipping. Although of course I can't tell you what to do with it, I'd appreciate it if whoever bought it didn't just rip the headbadge off and toss it. It means a lot to me, but I just can't keep holding on to all these bikes. Again, Frame + Fork + Headbadge + BB + Seatpost and collar only.

So there you go. Think $50 or so to Canada, $98 to the States and probably $140 plus to Europe.

Anyone interested?

Attachments

• IMGP1539.JPG
    IMGP1539.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 956

Latest posts

Back