f/s Project Endorphin

IanEdward

Retro Newbie
Hi,

I am trying to auction this on ebay

DSCF3247.jpg

DSCF3252.jpg

Please have a look, really clean bike, its as new and hs never been riden.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trks ... Categories

Many thanks
Ian

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
big.eck":11u9dqvq said:
maybe you should put the spec up ? just a thought :D

i agree, nice bike but thats alot of money you are asking for a advert with two tiny pictures and no specification.

good luck with the sale.

If it has never been ridden , why does it have a saddle-bag, spds, pump/cage and slicks on?

"Never ridden off-road" would be more appropriate methinks

If it has never been ridden , why does it have a saddle-bag, spds, pump/cage and slicks on?

"Never ridden off-road" would be more appropriate methinks
Honestly I don't know why its got slicks on but I'm afraid you haven caught me out it has never been riden on or off road- that aside I agree the price was too high so I'll accept offers on this- sensible ones at any rate.

Heres the spec

Gender/ Age: Unisex Adults' Frame Material: Carbon Fibre
Type: Mountain Bike Suspension: Front Suspension
Brand: Scott Brake Type: --
Wheel Size: 26 inches Number of Gears: 27
Frame Size: 19 inches Frame Colour: Blue
Condition: Used

Mint condition Hard tail mountain bike for sale. his bike has never been riden.

Listed frame size from pedal cog to top of seat tube.

76 cm from floor to top of seat tube.

As new with Bike cover, authentic tool kit and pump all included.

Honestly I don't know why its got slicks on

Hmm, sorry to be doubtful here, but why not? I know exactly why every single one of my bikes has each and every part on it. Putting slicks on a race bike like that is an interesting move and I would have expected the owner of the bike to know why they had put slicks on.

Apologies for my cynical nature, but it just sounds a little odd.

likewise, I'd imagine an owner of a bike of this calibre to reveal rather more about the spec than the advert or even your earlier post indicates. You can't expect people to part with the kind of money your expecting without significantly more info than the number of gears it's got.

so would I but I don't...

..the bike was part of a sponsership package for the swiss ski team and it came like it.

I can supply photos if you want- got an e-mail address?

Ian

Back