EXTREMELY RARE KLEIN ATTITUDE / ADROIT HEADSET PARTS-

jonrock

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Two bidders drove it from $155 to where its at now. No one is sitting on any goldmine, myself included, since its somewhat (highly) unlikely this will be repeated for those items.

IMHO, this gets relisted because of Buyer's remorse, passed from the second bidder, relisted at a high BIN, unsold for two to three weeks, until the BIN is at $155 then sold.

Just my guess ;)

holden":31525ae2 said:
Two bidders drove it from $155 to where its at now. No one is sitting on any goldmine, myself included, since its somewhat (highly) unlikely this will be repeated for those items.

IMHO, this gets relisted because of Buyer's remorse, passed from the second bidder, relisted at a high BIN, unsold for two to three weeks, until the BIN is at $155 then sold.

Just my guess ;)

huh?

Presumably, a bearing supplier could match the 2 bearings, given the appropriate dimensions?

So that's the best part of $600USD for 2 extra pieces of "Klein" plastic?

Or am I missing something?

DM":2aw4c2pv said:
Presumably, a bearing supplier could match the 2 bearings, given the appropriate dimensions?

So that's the best part of $600USD for 2 extra pieces of "Klein" plastic?

Or am I missing something?

Indeed.

Bidding seems to have stalled at $605 dollars for a day or two...

the seller must feel gutted :)

Back