Explosif frame & XTR levers/shifters - both SOLD

Dickyboy

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Bought this frame on a whim after selling my Litespeed but now have five 100% complete & roadworthy bikes in the shed decided this must go. Frame is all in all pretty good original condition apart from paint wear on rear stay as shown, will send more hi res photos to those interested. £150 collected or £160 delivered to UK.

Also, was going to go all 9 speed but decided to stick to 8 instead afterall so some very good condition XTR STm952 up for grabs too £60 posted (SOLD for £55)

Dibs on here first please. Thanks

Might be interested in a Ti frame px :)

Attachments

• 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 2,316
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 2,316
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 2,316
I take a 19" frame and have recently been wanting to build an explosif. Sadly, other financial comittments have scuppered any plans to start a new build :)cry:), especially so soon after finishing my Lava Dome. Damn you financial commitments!!!

Have a free bump :D

I'll take it!

Dude, happy to take this of your hands provided that it's just a bit of paint scuffing etc.. and the BB theads are sound. I live in Oxford, so could collect or ask you to post it out.

email me.

Ill be passing through Oxford tomorrow on way to HONC - pm me your mobile & I'll drop by on the way back for you to take a look at it if you wish :)

Back