Eroica Britannia 2016 - anyone signed up?

Re:

Does anyone know how the ticketing for this works? I have signed up and paid but other than the odd update I have not received anything further. Should I receive tickets in the post? Will they email a code? What happens now?

Re:

Signed up again this year :D

Been one of the most enjoyable events I've ever participated in :cool:

Seven of us in matching kit doing it this year :LOL:

I'll post pic up of me in the kit soon :shock:

Yes we must get forum meet arranged ..

Re: Re:

Martin Rattler":xkc7glbl said:
Does anyone know how the ticketing for this works? I have signed up and paid but other than the odd update I have not received anything further. Should I receive tickets in the post? Will they email a code? What happens now?

I was getting a bit concerned I hadn't heard anything, but you can download your tickets now, if you go to log in - my account - purchase history, there should be links there, it's not that intuitive, but that's where mine were

Re:

I was really interested in this until I read of the 15 miles of "rough stuff" :shock: For those of you who have ridden this event before, just how bad is it/ how likely are punctures etc? I have to confess to being a "smooth as a billiard table" kind of rider, so maybe it's not for me??

:?

Re: Re:

rusty bodie":qms6kxud said:
I was really interested in this until I read of the 15 miles of "rough stuff" :shock: For those of you who have ridden this event before, just how bad is it/ how likely are punctures etc? I have to confess to being a "smooth as a billiard table" kind of rider, so maybe it's not for me??

:?

Read the end of this report.

************************/l-eroica-brita ... view.shtml

The off road stuff really adds to the ride in my opinion :D

Nothing too taxing for your average cyclist but you can walk/pootle if need be :cool:

Back