For Sale Elastomers for retro suspension forks (front & rear) Plenty different models. Made in Germany.

New stuff available!

Since this is very much related to the MANIITOU elastomers and there is a good chance that all you that want to refresh the elastomers also need other replacement parts for the fork, I list this item here.

You are buying a brand new set of repro restoration aluminium dust caps for MANITOU models.

This purchase contains:

- 2x Aluminium dust cap (brand new produced, Made in Germany, including new O-Ring)

Price (August 2024): 36,00 Euros + shipping costs (1 set of 2 new alloy caps including new o-rings)

NOTE: This is the 25.6mm version! In total, you will find 3 different sizes of these alloy dust caps on your retro Manitou forks (Models 1, 2, M-Sport, Sport and Manitou 700c). Please always make sure that these fit your fork! If you need another size, please contact me for more info.

Manitou Aluminium Alloy Dust Caps by Falko Schlötel Germany 01.jpeg

Manitou Aluminium Alloy Dust Caps by Falko Schlötel Germany 02.jpeg

Manitou Aluminium Alloy Dust Caps by Falko Schlötel Germany 03.jpeg

New stuff available!

Since this is very much related to the MANIITOU elastomers and there is a good chance that all you that want to refresh the elastomers also need other replacement parts for the fork, I list this item here.

You are buying a brand new set of suspension bushings for rear shock on MANITOU FS and MARIN FRS models.

For:

- MANITOU FS mountainbike 1993 / 1994 /1995 ...
- MARIN Pine FRS 1993
- MARIN Team FRS 1993
- MARIN Titanium FRS 1993
- MARIN PINE FRS 1994
- MARIN Team FRS 1994
- MARIN Titanium FRS 1994
- MARIN Nail Trail FRS 1995

This purchase contains:

- 6x suspension bushings (brand new produced, Made in Germany, including new O-Ring)

Price (August 2024): 32,00 Euros + shipping costs (1 set of 6 new parts)

Suspension rear bushings for Manitou FS and Marin FRS models by Falko Schlötel Germany 01.jpeg

Suspension rear bushings for Manitou FS and Marin FRS models by Falko Schlötel Germany 02.jpeg

Hi .. Looking to do a full service on a Marin FS .. see picture .
Can you let me know all the parts you have available for these forks / shocks and / or any other parts you may have to suit .
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2832.jpeg
    IMG_2832.jpeg
    644.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi! No problem at all. For the Manitou FS (different build years) I have:

- Elastomer kits
- Dust wiper sets
- Guide bushings (all there are)
- Screws & washers
- Decal sets
- Chainstay protector
- Aluminium dust caps

etc.

what exactly do you need? PM me!

Cheers!

Hi
Sorry I can't PM as I am new here .
perhaps you could email me with your contact details ?

Regards
Barry

Back