Wanted Eggbeater pedals

Sunny6672

Kona Fan
Looking for a couple of pairs of eggbeaters, preferred are the titanium range and would be interested in ones that are in vg+ condition. Supplied with cleats even better 👍

They are to go on two retro Kona builds I have, an Explosif and a Koa both 90s vintage.

Thanks in advance. I'll DM you if interested in what you share 👍

I have a set of almost new egg beater 3s. Blue bits, used less than a handful of times as I switched to a platform crank bros pedal on the MTB, hung on to these for a road build but also have road crank bros so can't see me using them. Boxed with all the stuff they came with, probably new cleats in there as I was a crank bros user already and shoes had cleats on already.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I’ve got a set. They’re in bits at the mo as I was hunting for a rebuild kit. Let me know and upload some photos.

I’ve dug them out… The spindle’s are steel and I think the out bits might be Titanium as they’re non magnetic and Aluminium would be too soft for this.

I took them apart to replace the bearings but I‘m struggling to find a NOS service kit.

Maybe good for spares? IMG_4989.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a set of almost new egg beater 3s. Blue bits, used less than a handful of times as I switched to a platform crank bros pedal on the MTB, hung on to these for a road build but also have road crank bros so can't see me using them. Boxed with all the stuff they came with, probably new cleats in there as I was a crank bros user already and shoes had cleats on already.
Any chance of a pic, just not sure if the blue will complement the sun burnt orange frame, be good to see them tho....pricing too if you have an idea.

I’ve dug them out… The spindle’s are steel and I think the out bits might be Titanium as they’re non magnetic and Aluminium would be too soft for this.

I took them apart to replace the bearings but I‘m struggling to find a NOS service kit.

Maybe good for spares?View attachment 876789
Thanks Swede, too many bits for me 😂 I'd lose them!!

Back