Edited: Square Taper Chainset, Brake Levers

widow71

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Edited to add.... I've now got a set of cranks sorted and will be going for the chicken stix.

Thanks to those who replied so swiftly.

I'm still on the look out for green anodised bottle cage bolts though.

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and the whole retro bike scene.

I've got a '93 Marin that I am looking for various parts for. I am after a five arm pair of 175mm cranks with a square taper. Preferably silver arms with black rings that still have plenty of use left in them. The original spec cranks were quite poor quality so I am looking to upgrade while still maintaining the original style and look of the bike.

I am also after a set of brake levers for cantilever brakes. Really looking for a set in black if possible.

And finally, for the moment, I'm after green anodized bolts for the outer chain ring and bottle cage mountings.

PM me if you have anything suitable that you are looking to sell.

Many Thanks

L

Really clean Lx chainset silver arms black outer ring £20 delivered and for the brakes either LX rapidfires from the same groupset again very clean £15 delivered or if you want to keep your own shifters and you've got a bit more cash NOS Black X-ilte chicken stix £25 delivered, (may possibly have some cheapys kickin about if neither of these take you fancy) I'll add pictures tonight.

Staf.

RAFbikes":1zjs92yp said:
Really clean Lx chainset silver arms black outer ring £20 delivered and for the brakes either LX rapidfires from the same groupset again very clean £15 delivered or if you want to keep your own shifters and you've got a bit more cash NOS Black X-ilte chicken stix £25 delivered, (may possibly have some cheapys kickin about if neither of these take you fancy) I'll add pictures tonight.

Staf.

I'll take the chicken stix if widow 71 passes ;)

Square taper cranks

How about the L+M crankset in brand new nic for €130.00 without chainrings. they are the 2000 model in 94mm bcd.
Nuno
Portugal

Latest posts

Back