eBay To Block Sale of E-Bikes

We should expect this to be the short end of the wedge.. a ban on the sale of e-powered everything will probably follow for private sellers.

I don’t know how one can differentiate between lithium battery operated e-bikes, power tools, e-scooters, seller refurbed laptops..ect
I'm starting to think about the box I have in the garage full of old phones and laptops etc. perhaps now's the time to take a trip to Cash Monkey.

It’ll be interesting to see what effect this has on the market.. as a consumer, knowing there is no resale value in your e-goods.. do you choose a better quality, repairable product for it’s longevity.. or do you choose ever cheaper, ever more disposable?

It’ll be interesting to see what effect this has on the market.. as a consumer, knowing there is no resale value in your e-goods.. do you choose a better quality, repairable product for it’s longevity.. or do you choose ever cheaper, ever more disposable?
Option B

I use a 10yr old macbook, 12yr old festool power tools, 10yr old Vorwerk vacuum, 15yr old Canon 400D and an iphone4 so I’m already an Option A kinda guy 😁

Is this ban to do with dangerous batteries or the popularity of stolen e-Bikes?

Dangerous batteries.

It will stop all the cheap converted non CE marked ones.

Almost makes you want to set up a company to buy second hand e-bikes , and sell them on eBay. As Joe -bloggs is now going to struggle to move them on easily.

Dangerous batteries.

It will stop all the cheap converted non CE marked ones.

Almost makes you want to set up a company to buy second hand e-bikes , and sell them on eBay. As Joe -bloggs is now going to struggle to move them on easily.
I thought we were keeping that idea secret 🤫 😂
Seriously though, that's a pretty good idea.

Back