Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
John":1hkpoxdu said:
madjh":1hkpoxdu said:
Look at this V raven. Cost 15.000euros., and has dura ace , tune ...(Ax lightness is more expensive or a pro shift that a new one could cost 300 e or a clavicula...) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CANNONDALE-RAVEN- ... p1638.m122

Did it actually sell ??

No, the auction finished. do you want it? ;)

I made a post in other forum called "the most expensive bike" and cost around 20.000 euros, it was a Sewanee or Niota full ti with German a-excite fork and other candies.

I've found most of my retro gear at car boot sales and recycling centres. I dont buy that much off ebay.

although I do SELL SELL SELL 'cos of those cwazy prices...

Inigo Montoya":b6vaz4xz said:
http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300199602714&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=020
Syncros Chainring 36t 110mm gold NOS
EUR 43,50

never thought i'd list one of my own auctions...

If that was a complete set there would have been a big fight on ;) :p

Hi,

The fork belonged to a MB-1 frame the seller was also eBaying. No idea what it went for, but I do know Bridstone MB-1's and zips are no cheapies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back