Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
again w/ the Klein nonsense. I wonder if the BMW dealership accepts kleins for trade ins?

Ah my young apprentice... Cooks cranks, Tioga disc wheels, graftons... none of it works well, thats why its so expensive :)

Cook Bros cranks always worked for me and compared to some of the other stuff, can be found for a reasonable amount.

Puff!! there are a lot of insane mens with money there. In Spain we have a post with the best prices in Ebay but this...

the PAUL, the COOK jersey...

Me wife need to see these, JAJA

Inigo Montoya":afzx5xwf said:
http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150211505818&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=005
93 KLEIN Adroit Rain Forest
US $4.000,00
is this a new record?

Nope.
Gator Adroit sold for $4700 and my Team Storm Adroit for $4500. Also there was one Gator Adroit in German eBay that was already over 4000€ when the auction was removed...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This website is a great resource, and I love the pictures and stories that all seem to mirror many of my own, but Retrobike is also our biggest liability to finding bargains. I was quietly buying up gobs of stuff that was swank when I was living the shop life, and suddenly, BAM! Prices went through the roof! I mentioned on another site that my last purchase was almost twice what I thought it would be, and he mentioned the site and...yup. He was right!

My wife still makes fun of me for spending $47US on a Paul'sBlue Balls seat bolt! If she only knew!

We are all our own worst enemy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back