Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Ha ha, been taken off now, I wonder if he sold it elsewhere as he said in his listing, we should have been quicker at that price with no 'or best offer'.... :roll:

AND (sorry, favourite rant coming up) why only one picture from a crap angle, when you're asking that much for a bike???? :facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

Gaddmeister":2pe9j69y said:
What about this bargain? :D Rusty chain and cranks to boot let alone the priceless repair to the rear swing arm! :facepalm:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Jamis ... SwZ1BXdAhC

I'd like to think that £500 was a type but I doubt it is :roll:
"Looks to have had welding done to the rear which has strengthened the rear of the frame" :facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I really do think that ought to win some sort of 'ebay madness' award. The welded repair and his description of it is priceless.

I've got the same frame, just building it up with parts bin bits but it's still going to be LX/XT quality, and will owe me under £150....perhaps I should sell it! :LOL:

They should rename this : The good laugh thread :LOL:

What do we reckon ? Worst case of chain suck ever and it cut through the stay :LOL:

£500 :LOL:

With the chainset replaced as well as the welds I'm thinking it was run over. God know what cracks a buyer would find in the main frame...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back