Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

MADJEZ":2qbs1rkw said:
Lovely example of the ever rare steel GT Tempest frame :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gt-tempest-Bi ... SwJb9WteKy

£100 bin... so given it's a badly painted Palomar/Outpost under there and a decent on of those
can be had for oh 99p, I'd say it's a tad overpriced.

Is it just me that finds it slightly ironic that the 'graffiti' sticker just happens to have GENUINE on it. that bike is anything but. I only paid £20 for a modern GT avalanche 2.0 and that was a complete bike

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
kingoffootball":3n6qvawj said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOS-Sachs-Quartz-Rear-Mech-Derailleur-Boxed-/111898108303

I know it's NOS, but for £250 you would hope they could at least spell Quarz. It's written on the product after all.

Overrated mech's anyway imho. Work well but the build quality's not up with Mavic or even Campag, and they corrode easily. But then, mine only cost a tenner, including shipping from Slovenia

There's definitely been an influx of pb* wannabes on ebay recently. Even a couple here in the Great White North.

Re:

EBay buyers saying they're very interested in the item for sale,then asking for extra parts to be thrown in for free because they can be expensive and hard to find, :facepalm: :facepalm: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 696
Re: Re:

RockiMtn":3dhs4cv6 said:
REALLY??? $225 USD???

If that shocks you, best sit down for this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/bmx-pads-and-mo ... Sw~oFXIabe

s-l500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back