Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how far off that is. I've been mulling over buying a friend's WTB Phoenix. It has the roller cam on the rear. Mind you, it's like new, and has the booster, but I've been told by WTB/Ham aficionados that the brake alone would fetch $700 easy.

FMJ":2fs0zf18 said:
I don't know how far off that is. I've been mulling over buying a friend's WTB Phoenix. It has the roller cam on the rear. Mind you, it's like new, and has the booster, but I've been told by WTB/Ham aficionados that the brake alone would fetch $700 easy.

To be overly honest, that's my listing, and I'm laughing about the price. If somebody pays me that for it before I sell it on here for quite a bit less (although still a hefty sum, but I know it's going to a good home) I'll do something stupid. I'm already trying to figure out what other parts to karma off of the build just because of how ridiculous it is.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Stiff_Orange":1cwcy1d2 said:
Is it a GT thing,

This "rare" Avalanche is a steal at £500!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GT-AVALANCHE- ... 1745268486

Hysterical. Needs a really good clean up and it's the little things, like lack of cable ends on the gear cable, that make me mad when people are asking such stoopid money for stuff. Make the bloody effort man!

But it's 'retro' and therefore must be worth a fortune.... :roll:

(And while we're on the subject, they are V brakes, not U brakes!!!!)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back