Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 'KTM' Cadex :facepalm: is a nice bike in good condition with what looks to be a number of NOS and good condition parts BUT really? Even with an early AMP fork (and he doesn't mention if the linkages have any play) it is a few hundred at best.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

Yorkshiremike":s79jrpjq said:
Used EGS Upcage anyone?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 1630487229

A steal at £500.00 me thinks.....

:facepalm:

I bought one of those a couple of years ago on ebay, low starting price and in much nicer condition and snagged it for £120ish which I thought was good at the time. Turns out its a very short cage design and aimed at the dh crowd who were running road cassettes and single rings up front, but pretty useless if you have more than one chain ring and a larger cassette than 25t. I sold it on here asking for what I paid and I wasn't exactly inundated with offers... Saying that, it was pure cnc art and like nothing else before or since. I'd buy another one just to look at if the price was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back