Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. pb*bikes is amazing I have had great humor looking at his listings but if you do a completed listings search for his store and what is more shocking is that people are actually paying his prices. One day when I was bored I added up a typical week of successful sales for Mr. pb and then extrapolated a yearly income and it was over $200,000! Of course he has to buy the parts too but all in all it seems he has a good business going...

lewisfoto":r7g8ze7l said:
Mr. pb*bikes is amazing I have had great humor looking at his listings but if you do a completed listings search for his store and what is more shocking is that people are actually paying his prices. One day when I was bored I added up a typical week of successful sales for Mr. pb and then extrapolated a yearly income and it was over $200,000! Of course he has to buy the parts too but all in all it seems he has a good business going...

It's likely he bought the parts long ago, and is sitting on a warehouse of them. I've had a few conversations with him, where he complained about the hassle of selling items on ebay. Perhaps the huge markup is for his pain and suffering.

GoldenEraMTB":qfc3yo64 said:
he complained about the hassle of selling items on ebay. Perhaps the huge markup is for his pain and suffering.

... I dunno people pay $10,000 for a 20 year old bicycle and they expect the earth.... ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
A set of LOOK fournales forks just sold for £800, another set have just gone up for a BIN of £685

How sick would you be if you just bid 800!!

unit3":1eamujdo said:
A set of LOOK fournales forks just sold for £800, another set have just gone up for a BIN of £685

Probably not very...if you're rich enough to pay 800, another set at a piffling 115 cheaper wouldn't bother you too much.

Hotwheels.":2ov4a8s9 said:
unit3":2ov4a8s9 said:

Probably not very...if you're rich enough to pay 800, another set at a piffling 115 cheaper wouldn't bother you too much.

Probably say :D Aha, Spares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back