Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my never ending quest for a 87 pro caliber theres no way thats worth that. my trek has xc ltd and was in better nick and i only paid £65 for the whole bike!

Re: American Madness

unkleGsif":tmzhzix1 said:
..... £1800 for a tatty old Grifter that needs a resto :shock:
raleigh_grifter-11.jpg

G

I wouldn't have a Grifter if you PAID ME £1800 !
Vile piece of 80s cast iron filth vmade with the lowest quality components Raleigh could lay their hands on, weighs slightly more than my car.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ah The Grifter!! I had one of these as a kid! I'm sure it's what F***ED my knees up??? It was so "Heavy", designed and built by the Devil!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Redline-Fligh ... 43afc1586c

£125 for a single crank arm that needs re-chroming. The price of BMX stuff makes me glad I'm not interested in them .... just annoying when they start wanting MTB parts and pushing the price up! (Suntour XC beartrap pedals).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back