[ebay.co.uk]Early Specialized M2 with Disc Drive

Shamus":3tdngpnk said:
My favourite Specialized!
Yes, it's pretty iconic. Reasonable size too. Shame the disc will push the price up, might've had a bid otherwise.

what's it's going to go for!?!?!?!?!
Is anyone on here going for it?
I would be it's way over what I would pay now :(

toaster999":tqwg3fli said:
hmm Bid retractions, higher % bid activity...smelly shilling

How can you see bid retractions? Anyway...asked the seller if there was any damage to the disc drive and he said no...but is it me...I'm sure I can see some garden through a whole in the DD. My gut instinct is this is a thouroughly used example. £770...I wouldn't

Harryburgundy":1eowh2y3 said:
toaster999":1eowh2y3 said:

How can you see bid retractions? Anyway...asked the seller if there was any damage to the disc drive and he said no...but is it me...I'm sure I can see some garden through a whole in the DD. My gut instinct is this is a thouroughly used example. £770...I wouldn't

Bid history and click on any bidder. The second highest has bid on two items with this seller and retracted one of them

Harryburgundy":1v7mygd1 said:
toaster999":1v7mygd1 said:

...and £770? I'd agree

Back