Eastern Woods Research medium, black, disc

i just asked this guy if he would ship to the uk, he said he would and he might even cover the cost if it gets the BIN price :cool:

Andy R":q3emeyai said:
What sort of weight will that frame be?

Don't be silly chap.....this is straight gauge, unbutted Cromoly steel ;)

5lb + for a frameset.....and that's a VERY small frame to be weighing 5+ lbs :LOL:

They are not light bikes, never designed to be....this is Ride It Like You Stole It machinery :twisted: :twisted:

neilll":212bjkdy said:
Andy R":212bjkdy said:
What sort of weight will that frame be?

Don't be silly chap.....this is straight gauge, unbutted Cromoly steel ;)

I didn't think that I was being silly, nor did I suggest that it would be a light frame :? .
Thanks for the info anyway :cool: ........

Andy I owe you an apology, I didn't intend to be mocking or cause offence, it just appealed to my sense of humour seeing as they are such heavy bikes, sorry again dude :)

neilll":1fistfne said:
Andy I owe you an apology, I didn't intend to be mocking or cause offence

No offence taken, yessir! :LOL: I must learn not to be so "touchy".....

Gloss Black EWR

Hey Fellas-just thought before I repost my EWR up for sale again I'd inquire here and see if there was any interest in it. I'd be willing to ship overseas if anyone is interested. It doesn't see any use anymore, and I'd like it to go to a good home. It's an awesome frame, but just doesn't get ridden anymore. Serial Number is R-HE-119-7-94. And yes-the chap who mentioned that I had the build on date wrong is indeed correct. It's from the first production run, 9th in the batch built in July of 1994. (went back through my notes when I learned about this but did not look at them when I posted it. So much for my memory...). Feel free to pm me if you are interested or for additional images.

Re: Gloss Black EWR

fortyfour":35jvbif1 said:
Hey Fellas-just thought before I repost my EWR up for sale again I'd inquire here and see if there was any interest in it. I'd be willing to ship overseas if anyone is interested. It doesn't see any use anymore, and I'd like it to go to a good home. It's an awesome frame, but just doesn't get ridden anymore. Serial Number is R-HE-119-7-94. And yes-the chap who mentioned that I had the build on date wrong is indeed correct. It's from the first production run, 9th in the batch built in July of 1994. (went back through my notes when I learned about this but did not look at them when I posted it. So much for my memory...). Feel free to pm me if you are interested or for additional images.

Welcome to the site :)

cool frame; I'm sure you will find some interest here...save on ebay fees :cool:

I very nearly bought this, but its probably a little on the small side for me and I forgot when the auction was ending...

fortyfour: out of interest how tall are you??

Back