East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Welcome to our madness Richmog we try not to take ouselves too seriously here and look forward to seeing you soon...
Matt and Phil wot time ??
and Phil do you fancy a lift ?

And 'Hi Richmog'.
If you've been watching this forum you will probably have gathered by now that we usually ride on Tuesday night at 7.00 from Ticknall Village Hall car park. Back to the cars for 9.00ish and then to The Chequers for light refreshment. Our numbers are usually around the 4 /6 mark.
We ride throughout the year and I think to date we've only missed one week when the snow meant we couldn't get to Ticknall.
As the good Captain says "we try not to take ourselves too seriously"...

Look forward to seeing you.

Rob

richmog08":jid8bihh said:
Hi, hoping to hook up for a few rides in the near future once my bike is back together. Based at Stapleford, so can get on most rides locally and because of the diversity of my shifts, can make midweek rides better than weekend ones. I'll keep viewing this forum. :LOL:

Excellent. You're pretty local to most of us. I only work across the way in Chilwell (used to work in Stapleford!). Hope to see you on a ride soon.

Pines

I must learn to read... :oops:
I can see you said Sunday NOW :roll:
So I have just got back from a lovely ride...I did wonder where you two were but ermm now I know :oops:
I will have to ask nicely about tommorrow guys and let u know later ;)

Latest posts

Back