East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

lie ins

much more civilised after a week of getting up for everyone else its nice to treat yourself on the weekend isnt it
Although I am a little envious as its a beautiful day still lets see
if you want to ride over your way thats no problem ,have a think :)

Canada Day

Canada Day yesterday so I started buiding the Rocky painting the top tube in the morning...

Attachments

• DSC_0249.JPG
    DSC_0249.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 620
Canada day...

Then fitted the headset with some Karma ball bearings from the nice man at Derby Bearings....then fitted the BB....

Attachments

• DSC_0250.JPG
    DSC_0250.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 619
  • DSC_0251.JPG
    DSC_0251.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 619
I will be there :D

Cant do Tuesday this week as I have a work commitment :(

We are taking our new tent to Edale on Friday (not booked yet though ) and if anyone fancies metting me there for a ride you are more than welcome can probably stay the night if you have a sleeping bag :) the pub there is very good :D

Taking the kids to Hicks Lodge for a spot of cycling this morning then Scaddows for strawberry picking :cool: Then it's parties all afternoon :shock: :LOL:

Ed 30+ this morning including the cycle centre. Carol ran through Scaddows and scrumped strawberries as usual.
There is a scarecrow trail in Ticknall today with cakes etc at the village hall.

30+ miles? :shock: :D

We went right past your door at around 12.30 :D Didn't have time to say hello though... it was a bit of a rush as we had to be back for 1.30 and hadn't even done the strawberry picking!

Back