Early Zaskar £35 in Chester

:LOL:
Bike I sold a month ago is back on eBay, its 17" but seller has listed it at 19", I sent him a kind brief message which he ignored. He already has negative feedback from somebody driving over an hour for something he had listed wrong which they didn't end up buying off him.
It's a 16" GT sizing.

Can anyone see what the first four digits of the serial are?

:LOL:
Bike I sold a month ago is back on eBay, its 17" but seller has listed it at 19", I sent him a kind brief message which he ignored. He already has negative feedback from somebody driving over an hour for something he had listed wrong which they didn't end up buying off him.
Is that a GT too?

Out of curiosity, how can one see the difference between Zaskar and early Panteras?
Zaskar frames of that year were ball burnished, shiny bare aluminium colour, where as Pantera frames were painted, the one in the ad has been stripped of paint and as such doesn't look the same as a Zaskar frame.

Is that a GT too?

No, mine was a horrid E-bike I got rid of a month back to fund my lovely Zaskar. The E-bike came only in one size and I listed everything in my advert, an electrician bought it and fixed the fault, he could of just copied my advert but instead he has listed it as unbranded (it isn't) and 19" (it isn't). But he already has negative feedback for not listing something right and messing up the sale.

Zaskar frames of that year were ball burnished, shiny bare aluminium colour, where as Pantera frames were painted, the one in the ad has been stripped of paint and as such doesn't look the same as a Zaskar frame.

There are a number of small differences in how the frame is built. You can also tell by weight and general feel of one.

Along with the serial number which is visible on this one which is the easiest way.

There is no way that someone can tell a polished pantera and a polished Zaskar apart of the same level of polishing is done to both. At the end of the day it’s just polished alloy and the grade or whether it’s been painted prior has no bearing.

Back