Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

Re:

Boscarn's Tufftrax Extreme is now my Tufftrax Extreme.

Very happy with it too...

1991-Tufftrax-Extreme_01.jpg

More here and more to follow...

Re:

I'll be riding it on Sunday but it won't have a particularly hard life. I do plenty of riding but I'm also lucky enough to have quite a few bikes to share the load.

Sunday's ride details here if you want to join us: --> viewtopic.php?f=30&t=319325

MADB":jd6ssh40 said:
Not sure if I have posted up my 87, I got this for the wife but she wasn't impressed so I have been using it, great fun in the snow we have had.

Nice! Definitely one on my wanted list

Okay so it will kinda be a weekend bike when the mood strikes ya ! :cool: .
I can't go on rides just yet as i don't have a working bike atm and i can only do bits on it when i've got some spare cash and the main issue with my none retro bike is i need to get the wheels straight and i've just started on tidying theses P2 look alike forks up that i've got of Kaz and if i'm real honest i just don't know how far i'm capable of riding as it's a long time since i've ridden off road but that don't mean i'm not willing to join you as soon as i'm sorted mate ;) ..

raidan73":voqhwxth said:
MADB":voqhwxth said:
Not sure if I have posted up my 87, I got this for the wife but she wasn't impressed so I have been using it, great fun in the snow we have had.

Nice! Definitely one on my wanted list

Ah yes !! that certainly brings back some memories from 88 with those lovely biopace chain rings and the aching knees :LOL: , no i really did enjoy the experience i think :shock: ..

Re:

No idea when I will find time to sort this out but it's safe and tucked away for resto one day :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 363
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 363
Back