Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

Re:

Another day another Saracen to add to the collection.

This one is a 1998 Saracen Kili Team.

Kili-Team-06.jpg

More here: --> viewtopic.php?f=21&t=311729

Re:

Aahhh. So nice. Those forks have a lovely bit of give in them. Really like them.

The kili looks superb. The wishbone is excellent aesthetically too. Lively stuff.

Blimey Paul, that's nice. 753? And LGF: Lovely: those graphics are my favourite Saracen graphics. It was like having a copy of the spec sheet every where you went. 89-91 Saracens looked so damn CHEERFUL :) And they had the best ( meaning biggest and most outrageous ) stems too.

Had some time today to start putting together the latest addition, parts bin was raided and Limited edition was sacrificed.

Re:

I've just started my 89 killi resto / rebuild and was wondering if there were any documents cataloging the frame geometry changes over the years between the models. I've also heard talk of the 89 killi flyer and killi comp, one being full prestige and one not. How can I tell which mine is? Thanks lee.

Re:

The comp is a bluey green colour and the standard kili is pink. Almost all the 80s/90s catalogues are on retrobike - just Google saracen catalogues. There's loads of info there, probably including geometry.

Start a build thread and get some photos up!

Re:

I'll check that out thanks. I can't post pics. It keeps telling me the file is to big. One of the other members posted some on the mtb chat page.

Back