Early Muddyfox Lovers Anonynmous

Re:

Current pic of my Courier project. Frameset is now an '87 as opposed to the original '86, but most parts are still '86. About to strip this and do a much more comprehensive rebuild. It will stay a drop bar mtb, but have accumilated a lot of NOS parts for it now. Have a couple of outstanding wanted items if anyone can help please?:
NOS (or close) Sugino VP130 170mm MTB triple chainset.
Muddy Fox disc wheel covers, preferably yellow on black.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 44807380004_d38eebc4ec_b.jpg
    44807380004_d38eebc4ec_b.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 562
Re: Re:

tintin40":251pq50d said:
:cool: :cool: :cool: At last 26 years later i have a MF and it came from the same branch of Evens.

That's a lovely example that. I missed out on one a few years ago in similar condition and sensible size. One of the few I'd consider adding to my collection now I've thinned it down.

Carl.

drcarlos":1fycwhq4 said:
tintin40":1fycwhq4 said:
:cool: :cool: :cool: At last 26 years later i have a MF and it came from the same branch of Evens.

That's a lovely example that. I missed out on one a few years ago in similar condition and sensible size. One of the few I'd consider adding to my collection now I've thinned it down.

Carl.

It's getting plenty use off and on road. Forgotten how heavy it was. Or i'm getting very old?

billysan":3s04aw8i said:
Current pic of my Courier project. Frameset is now an '87 as opposed to the original '86, but most parts are still '86. About to strip this and do a much more comprehensive rebuild. It will stay a drop bar mtb, but have accumilated a lot of NOS parts for it now. Have a couple of outstanding wanted items if anyone can help please?:
NOS (or close) Sugino VP130 170mm MTB triple chainset.
Muddy Fox disc wheel covers, preferably yellow on black.
Thanks.
That is a lovely bike,makes me want to get my muddy fox courier comp on the road..

tintin40":5jxrrcxd said:
drcarlos":5jxrrcxd said:
tintin40":5jxrrcxd said:

Carl.

It's getting plenty use off and on road. Forgotten how heavy it was. Or i'm getting very old?

Nah it’s just that your usual build is quite weenie. Most stuff is far heavier these days unless you spend thousands. My 29er is about 27lbs and that’s fairly average, this is only a couple of pounds heavier, if that. I guess your usual builds are low 20s.

Carl

drcarlos":3hwlohqe said:
Nah it’s just that your usual build is quite weenie. Most stuff is far heavier these days unless you spend thousands. My 29er is about 27lbs and that’s fairly average, this is only a couple of pounds heavier, if that. I guess your usual builds are low 20s.

Carl

I did get my pink MF Alu Pro down to 24lb BITD Had Bullseye cranks, Mavic MA40 rims, flite, Hyperlite bars etc Moderns look very heavy when i've looked at the higher bikes at Swinely Forest.

Re:

New to me 1990 Courier Comp. it’s all original apart from tyres, seatpost and seat although I do have the original seat.

x1lx77.jpg

Wows. I have NEVER seen a trailblazer. I really thought that it was catalogue only and never made it into production. VERY cool.

Latest posts

Back