Early Muddyfox Lovers Anonynmous

Re:

Hello!Tough as old boots this one. The only bike I've bought brand spanking new. Wore the top ring out & buckled a rear wheel so got a doner bike (which I've single-speeded) & carried on. Lovely to ride on the trails & the strength outweighs the weight (pun intended! ) Mounted a WeeRide to the single speed first then the geared bike, so Couriers were the Nipper's first real rides & in time I hope he rides them for real! Safe to say that these are keepers...

Attachments

• 2012-03-02 17.19.49.jpg
    2012-03-02 17.19.49.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 847
  • photo-4.JPG
    photo-4.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 847
What's this then?

Bought this a year ago to get back into cycling for the commute. I'll be selling it in the near future to get something that actually fits me, and it got me wondering what it was. Says Alu Sport so maybe that's my answer, but I also wondered about age and any other info. Frame is 19" and the cassette, crankset, cranks, front derailleur and chain etc had to be replaced due to wear. I also gave it an entirely optional but rather fetching pannier rack. :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 804
Re:

This is an original Sorcerer Mega bike that I've had the past few years. It's in need of repair and I'm looking to sell it on to someone who cares; I judge from this thread that maybe someone would be keen to take it and do it up. Apologies if this post comes across as spam, I'm doing it in the hope of finding a good owner! If you are interested please take a look at my gumtree page:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/mudd ... 1132417727

Attachments

• IMG_20150904_164921resized.jpg
    IMG_20150904_164921resized.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 763
Hey Sid! Looks like that Fox has worked for its keep, which is the trend with these early so solid machines. Good luck with the sale! ;)

Great looking Muddy you got their sid and a real shame you've got to sell it but with any luck it'll find a decent home ..

Re:

Does anyone know the seatpost diameter for a Couirer Prestige at all?

Excellent thread btw as it's taken most of my evening up :LOL:

Thanks

Re:

Here's my recently acquired 1990 Adventurer. It's in pretty good condition, with only a few chips to the paint, so I'll need to source a fluorescent red touch up stick.

Re:

Look for Minifreaks Team Marin build thread and somebody recommended some fluorescent paint ie pinks,yellows and greens there.

Back