Early MARIN PINE MOUNTAIN @ebay.co.uk

Re: pine mountain

pop1":w3x49zvj said:
have you still got your pine mountain mate

Not mine mate, just found it whilst searching ebay. Thought it might be of interest to somebody on here. Try contacting the seller via ebay.

Cheers Mark.

Just out of intrest.
I am now the proud owner of this bike, i contacted the seller to see if they would swap my scott for this bike. And now i own the marin
Nice and smooth to ride, not bad for 14 years old
Mick D :D

Mick D":1cb2pzhx said:
Just out of intrest.
I am now the proud owner of this bike, i contacted the seller to see if they would swap my scott for this bike. And now i own the marin
Nice and smooth to ride, not bad for 14 years old
Mick D :D
Nice one Mick, that looked lovely and original. Remember them BITD and they were top bikes. If you don't mind me asking was it cheap?

Lucky fella!
My fav year for Marin paintwork, that was on my watch list.
Need some quality pics of her on the forum now. :)

Just e-mailed seller to see if he would swap my scott expert racing no cash involved, he later sold mine for 250+ but i feel igot the better deal nice clean retro bike.
I will post pic's when i get chance to do some but already made changes from when i got it a week ago.
New xt gear and brake cables, deore thumbies my old kore riser bars and a set of dmr v8(not everbody's taste but i like em)
Mick

ps thanks for the warm welcome and the warning about the overdraft.(Many nice bikes on here)~(just keep dreaming)

Mick D":1oynno4d said:
Many nice bikes on here)~(just keep dreaming)

You've got one matey. Many on here would give their right arm for such an original classic.

Back