Early Kona Cindercone for sale or swap

TheRouse

Dirt Disciple
I bought this as a project but to be honest its a perfectly functioning if not pretty bike.

I'm looking for perhaps a swap for a single speed kit to convert my GT Zaskar? Or a sale.

I live in West London and dont mind delivering in the London area but if your further out then we can meet halfway maybe or you can come to me. I'm NOT posting it.

Has some nice bits - all original or the same age as the bike - for example the proflex stem.

I'm after £100 for the bike if you want to buy

Kona006.jpg

Kona002.jpg

Kona004.jpg

Kona003.jpg

Kona005.jpg

Kona007.jpg

I love it, are those cantilevers on the back?
OOh, just the sort of thing I was after.
Wanted a frame really but...

shame it aint a bit bigger,id have it like a shot.been looking at these for a while.hope it goes to someone wholl love it :D

Frame

What size is it CTC? I have a single speed set spare- New DMR Chain tensioner, new chain, Surley 17T Cog, Shimano 16T Cogs various chainrings, XTR crank set? Any good?

i'd say its around about 17"?

They are canti's all round - mostly DX group with Deore thumies

The wheels are matching and they may well be the originals but cant really tell as the decals have worn through age.

Its totally straight with no damage

Re: Frame

Wold Ranger":ybz79i24 said:
What size is it CTC? I have a single speed set spare- New DMR Chain tensioner, new chain, Surley 17T Cog, Shimano 16T Cogs various chainrings, XTR crank set? Any good?

Thats exactly what i'm after but alas your too far - unless your travelling to London soon :D

what's that saddle?

if by any chance it's an orange SDG (or anything elses nice), then it would be perfect for a build I'm working on...

Si F

Back