Early GT forks 1" 1/8th

lisas800

Dirt Disciple
Managed to pick up an early 92 GT Pantera off ebay for £45 but now need to find some forks to fit. Does anybody have any from a Pantera or Zasker?

Cheers

lisas800":39lw5eh7 said:
Managed to pick up an early 92 GT Pantera off ebay for £45 but now need to find some forks to fit. Does anybody have any from a Pantera or Zasker?

Cheers

what length steerer do you need and what colour?

GT forks

Its for a 18" frame, will try find out the correct length today. Not really bothered about the colour, the original is silver but can have them sprayed to match if no one has a silver pair.

Thanks

Have two NOS GT Bologna Lites in titanium color...tad more towards champagne than silver but like you said can be lightly sanded and resprayed to match your frame. Pic is way dark due to bad light see the catalog picture for truer color.

Attachments

• DSC09391.JPG
    DSC09391.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 734
  • DSC09392.JPG
    DSC09392.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 734
  • 1993-USA-21.JPG
    1993-USA-21.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 732
Hi there,
got some forks from a '96 Pantera at home in the shed, not sure what steerer length tho. Oh, and they are black...
Cheers,
Alistair

forks

Cheers for the forks Al didn't realise they were non threaded, not to worry they'll come in for someone else on here. Thanks for getting them out so quickly though.

Ah nuts! Sorry about that, it didn't even cross my mind that earlier Pantera's might have had a threaded steerer...

Do you still need a threaded GT frok? What length do you need?

frok

Hopefully I've just found a pair, the guy who sold me the frame still had the originals but will let you know what happens
Cheers

Back