Early Alpine Stars Al Mega

Crayons

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I LOVE "loud" - but Kent is a long way...and 21" (tho' doesn't look tthat big from head tube?) is probably a bit big.

It is very pretty to my eyes...

Stunning bikes and this ones particularly nice, but these are a liability. Definitely not a rider if you value your face and teeth as they don't crack they snap!

sinnett177":2ap2lify said:
Stunning bikes and this ones particularly nice, but these are a liability. Definitely not a rider if you value your face and teeth as they don't crack they snap!

:? ouch...don't know why people still entertain the thought of aquiring one of these.

I am sure there was a similar one for sale in kent a while ago and it fetched quite a lot .

Ah. For a bike, unlike people, beauty HAS to be more than skin deep.

Good job too far away or I'd have already bid!

I guess I don't get it...just don't think there is anything special about this particular bike, worth risking your life or having it as a garage queens...well, anything beyond nostalgia for some.

Back