For Sale Early 80s 26" Hutchinson ATB tyres.

Tootyred

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
26" x 2.1" Hutchinson ATB tyres. These came from a bike that was 1983...and i have no reason to believe they were not the originals. Plus they do date from around that era!

The tread is very good with a little cracking on them....and somewhat hard. The side walls are dry, but again not badly cracked unless you really flex them.

Ive put them onto rims and pumped them up and they hold fine at low pressure (20 psi). Im not going mad with them!

So, after asking the guys on here, im selling them as "parts". I personally wouldn't ride them too hard or fast, but they are original early tyres and these are getting harder to find at 40+ years old.

So they are sold buyer beware....not something I would normally do.

Ideal for a period correct build or a wall hanger.....or for a braver soul than I

£30...the pair which includes post in a big box with parcel force ( folding them not going to help!)

Uk mainland postage only, PayPal friends and family please.

1728579922644.jpeg

1728579940984.jpeg
1728579956724.jpeg

Ps if you buy them and your happy to pay the extra couple of quid in carriage, im happy to throw in a set of 1984 Michelin mtb tyres too as karma....those are badly cracked, but will suit a wall hanger well.

Back