DT Swiss limited edition forks + other bits

helix_torques

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Prices include postage to the UK

First up ... Very rare gold limited edition DT Swiss XRC 100 carbon fork with remote lock out ... Beautiful forks in great condition, stanchions unmarked, very few marks on the legs ... I've touched up a few paint flakes on the crown where the race was remove with a permanent sharpie ... Nice and plush, but they are not locking out so might need a service at some point ... also included is the very hard to find pace v-brake adapters ... £230 posted

DSC05013.jpg

DSC05014.jpg

DSC05015.jpg

DSC05016.jpg

DSC05017.jpg

DSC05018.jpg

DSC05019.jpg

DSC05020.jpg

Ok not strictly MTB ... but I was using these on a drop bar on an MTB so tey kind of qualify ... SRAM rival 10sp shifters/brakes ... good condition, just a few minor scrapes and work as intended ... one of the hoods is torn and will need to be replaced ... £75

DSC05010.jpg

DSC05011.jpg

Brand new Pace RC31 V - brake mounts ... £30

DSC04800.jpg

Sold

Chris King inset 7 headset ... these cost silly money new £160ish ... this one has hardly been used ... just installation/removal marks ... smooth like cornish butter ... £75

Re:

Can you confirm that the XRC forks have no disc tabs? I can't see any, but find it hard to believe that a fork that advanced wouldn't be disc compatible!

Back