Drop bar add ons for flats....what do you think of these ?

Ergotec is my go to, adore their stuff. Their stems and bars are great value.
The website is a hoot.
"The handlebar fascinate not only by the excellent processing but also by your full width of 780mm what is of benefit for the driver's stability. When required the width can be shortened easily up to 100mm."

The website is a hoot.
"The handlebar fascinate not only by the excellent processing but also by your full width of 780mm what is of benefit for the driver's stability. When required the width can be shortened easily up to 100mm."
Germans have a way of wording things that just make it sound so poetic and free flowing, don't they?

Just picked this up for £90, this will do for the Dartmoor classic, but I will fit another set of those add on drops and some cyclo cross top mount levers, at least this can be made into a useful bike after the event and it feels really fast after the bikes I usually ride, I may not keep it after the event, , there are so many great used bargains, I like the fact that there is little height difference between the saddle and the bars, so its a fast bike without having the crouch position of a road bike, it will take mudguards and a carrier at a later date and the riding position is very similar to my Giant that so many here seem to find so ridiculous :)
Nothing proprietary, all standard parts, no silly shaped seat pins or hidden cables or other such nonsense and it has a 2x9 transmission, so nice and inexpensive to replace (11-32 34-50)
boardman.jpg

Last edited:
Back