dream bikes...

Pickle":29429yfa said:
cybertrophic":29429yfa said:
Just needs a set of Onza Porcumpine Whites to finish off that pimped look...

Best remortgage the house then........

Any ideas on the details of how to get hold of the guy who made/makes those frames? That link said someone here had tracked the company down...?

keep a daily eye on the classifieds on here, prety much everything your after pops up for sale from time to time.

I also dreamt of having a PACE on day, now that day is here ... I have a RC 200 F2

Found mine thanks to a link on here to E bay, seem to come round pretty often so keep an eye out

Paces come up all the time in size 19".

If you want a smaller one, there's already a small queue. Took me 3 years to find mine......

Whilst on the subject of Pace Rc200 for sale i have a mint Rc200 F3 18inch ( med ) I would be willing to sell for the right money, anybody intrested PM me and ill send pics and tell you all about it

oh and talking about paces......im 6ft tall so almost bought a 19'' but found the 16'' i ended up with is perfect for me.

i can ride it all day without a problem, the top tubes are longer for more comfort, just a heads up incase folk buy the wrong size.

LOL i will put the cat amongst the pigeons now then, i am 6ft and have a 18 inch and i would say it was a tadd too small, just shows how peoples riding positions differ, i would say a 18 would be fine for anybody between 5ft 5 upto 5ft 10
Would be intresting to hear other peoples views on this

i had a 18'' dekerf that was too big for me, just seemed too much bike whacking my inside leg apart when doing technical stuff.

so i bit the bullet and went 16'' for the pace, never ever thought id buy a 16'' bike.

:? bizzarre.......

Back