Downhill bikes please GT dhi 2001 and Kona Stab Primo 2002

Nutbehindthebar

Devout Dirtbag
I am lucky enough to own the team version which is built up ready to go but I have a set of monster T forks ready for the race version WHICH I NOW HAVE WOOHOO!!!! Thanks to ba57ards for the help!!!
Might need some XTR cranks now Ishaw???
Still looking for a stab and a RM7 (please no one come and actually stab me but thanks to those who have offered but will kindly decline)

Attachments

• gt_dh_race.jpg
    gt_dh_race.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,713
Re:

some for sale still, some sold what were you after? I don't have a massive amount of time to check on here as I am constantly cruising ebay for 2001 GT's!!!!!! The list in my signature is more or less the same with regards what I own but have added a avalanche 0.0 xcr 2000 Giant ATX DH team and an intense m1 and an idrive team ! Sold the damaged zaskars for £35 which I was gutted about but went to someone on here who is hopefully repairing them.

Re: GT DHI 2001 Race in Black please!!!!

Wanted those two broken zaskars

And u don't have a lopes in ur collection ? And I've got the early ruckus too mk1

Re:

I have a lopes and two mk1 ruckus hardtails, looking for a rather elusive lopes 55 frame from 07 just before he left for ibis, winstanleys had a select few and plenty in America, I missed out on some team 4x carbon zaskars in 2010 too.

Re:

At risk of being banned over my unreasonable demands I am also now looking for one of these, Kona Stab Primo 2002 frame or full bike, front triangle would be enough to get started with but needs to be the orange and white one Silly Money waiting for either of these or a swapsie from my collection (anything but the GT's and the FSR DH)!!
Cheers
John

Attachments

• stab_primo.jpg
    stab_primo.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,586
Re:

Yep they were awful but I get weird itches for these things an RM7 would also be nice, and believe it or not I normally hate konas but i like this one?!

Back