don't you hate it when ......

Simple enough to put a reserve price on an item, but then the listing costs more so they don't :roll:

I, personally, very rarely put a bid on an item until the last few seconds (no, I don't use Sniper software either...) because I fail to see the point of getting into a bidding war and driving the price up...

...I set myself a realistic maximum I'm prepared to bid and wack it on with a couple of seconds left; if it's meant to be I win, and I rarely lose ;)

We_are_Stevo":a8gy5jxo said:
Simple enough to put a reserve price on an item, but then the listing costs more so they don't :roll:

I, personally, very rarely put a bid on an item until the last few seconds (no, I don't use Sniper software either...) because I fail to see the point of getting into a bidding war and driving the price up...

...I set myself a realistic maximum I'm prepared to bid and wack it on with a couple of seconds left; if it's meant to be I win, and I rarely lose ;)
I agree, but in this case that opportunity was taken away by the sharlatan seller.

Oh yes, I quite agree; nothing bugs me more than to see something I'd really like disappear from my Watch List... :evil:

Scum, buy one from one of the lovely folks on here instead. There may have been snipers lined up with massive bids anyway!

i have put many items on ebay and some times i don't get the price i'd like but its part of the "game". its only fair to see the sale to the end.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back