Does this count as retro?

It says that it's some sort of Franck Romain(?) limited edition on the top tube...

As for my a**e and my shoulders...well, when I was racing I was known for having an exceptionally aero position. my back actually sloped downhill...I'd like to be able to say that I worked hard at it, a la Boardman, stretching, strengthening etc, but in truth it came very easily and naturally, even today as a fat bloke I'm nonsensically flexible! And because I rode in such a position from aged 8 to when I had to retire through injury anything else just feels inescapably wrong, even when I've got a gut getting in the way! And I am tall, 6'5", so even though I have longer legs than average for my height, I guess I have a fairly long torso and arms too...I'll attach a pic to show the road bike set up...

Attachments

• Master Road Small.JPG
    Master Road Small.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,266
Nice Cannondale, loving the colour.

LOVE the Colnago, please remind me of the name of those wheels, they look like the model above the Vento's I have on my Pennine :?

Attachments

• DSCF3202.JPG
    DSCF3202.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,229
Pickle":2h4u9jd6 said:
Nice Cannondale, loving the colour.

LOVE the Colnago, please remind me of the name of those wheels, they look like the model above the Vento's I have on my Pennine :?

They look like Shamals

Hey Boatdrinks - welcome and glad you found your way here! ;)

Lovely looking 'dale there and that orange Art Decor, my eyes :shock:

'Kev

Yes, they are Shamals...I built this one with a full 8 speed Record Titanium group. The only 'wrong' thing in the picture are the SGR pedals, but I've now found and fitted a correct pair of Record 'looks'. The SGR's are on the 'bay in case anyone is after some...

Back