Does everyone get addicted?

I've had to get another garage :oops:

At least the wife doesn't have a key to it. There is only 1 bike she doesn't know about.

Seems to be a common theme. One of my first posts was to try sell a 1994 Raleigh, to upgrade or rather resize my commute bike...
I then bought the muddy fox project and worked Through too many frames parts and projects, worse still I'm going through classic inspired moderns and modern classics phase, no hope for me and a room I can't get in. Doomed!
Oh and I rebought the raleigh! It's almost gone again...

Just showed the GF mikee's pic, she looked at it and looked down at me as if I'd just shown her my fave pr0no babe! :LOL: Eek

i find a simple but effective reply to the "look" is,

"how many handbags do you have"
or
"how many pairs of shoes do you have" ;)

ozone1":rf4herp2 said:
i find a simple but effective reply to the "look" is,

"how many handbags do you have"
or
"how many pairs of shoes do you have" ;)

That doesn't work for me :oops: I have more bags and shoes than she does :oops: Again all cycling related though. :oops:

There was a comedy factor to this 'look'

The shoes and bags thing doesn't work with every lass, extremely valid for some.

Just cos you take over half the house, leave bearing grease metallic smells everywhere, spend all your money on old iron and shiny bits rather than breaks and sensible stuff, don't see why SO's need to care and butt in so much! unless of course you did all that shared bank account and marriage business! :? :LOL:

Pyro Tim":32atlnq7 said:
...Now I have 10, and it's not enough...

...unless you ask my wife, in which case it's 6 too many :oops:

are you saying your wife is ok with you having up to 4 bikes? :shock:

i get hassled for just bringing up a spare wheel....

yeah, 4 is ok, especially as 1 is hers. So really it's 3 for me, and 1 for her. I include hers in the numbers, as I built it for her for Xmas, but obviously not given it to her yet. She doesn't know about the spare wheels etc :oops:

Latest posts

Back