Does everyone get addicted?

When you start to feel you are loosing control, going crazy and your hobby is turning into addiction,
the best way to fight it is to check Stefan's collection and suddenly you have new energy to a few more builds :LOL:

ozone1":1yhnme6c said:
Let's be honest we could all be doing much worse things with our money :D :shock:

I have no vices in my life to distract or hold me back from other things, apart from my bench vise :)

Well no going back now!!

I've taken my modern Ghost to bits to service the Cannondale frame, The GT has a more fitting set of forks (Bomber z2s and i've just bought an 89 muddyfox for 23 quid.

I'm in for the long haul. Best make room in the garage.

Nes":30b30e03 said:
Well no going back now!!

I've taken my modern Ghost to bits to service the Cannondale frame, The GT has a more fitting set of forks (Bomber z2s and i've just bought an 89 muddyfox for 23 quid.

I'm in for the long haul. Best make room in the garage.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

welcome to the club

The trick is is to collect as much stuff as possible,use some of it then sell the remainder at a loss. ;)

i was once considered a sane man

P1030174.jpg

I think the story sounds so similar all round,When I started on here i had just a 1990 Kona cindercone, Then i bought a 1997 Cindercone which i prefered so i sold the 1990 cindercone (see longun on here), i was loking on gumtree and saw a old proflex frame for £12 so had that !, then i bought a 1989 muddy fox as i used to have one ! 2weeks a go i got a gt tempest frame and i am slowly buying bits for, last week i bought another cindercone 2008 ! I am still looking about too !!!! Luckly i have an understanding wife she thinks i cant buy 1 of anything !

Latest posts

Back