Do you guys ride/train/race on your vintage bikes?

i have to admit i also have a 2008 kona stab also and i think its amazing its a lot more forgiving than my san andreas, i have to pick my lines better on that, the stab is like riding an armchair!

2 essentially Garage Queens (RC200, Roberts)
1 Likely to be Garage queen after a first ride. (RC500 F1)
The others all get used to varying degrees, including my RC100 which was admirable as my winter commuter for when the snow & ice proved too dodgy for my road bike (which in its self is of a certain vintage)

raced my rc200 last year and loved every second of it,think ill race the trek this year :D

well my pace is my do it all bike........bought it to use hence a few modern pieces on it.......17yrs old but rides like new so will be my main bike for local rides after work to gain fitness.

my two MC san andreas will be my main off road bikes, hence i made one a fun version for trail centre work, the other for xc and long day rides.

I try to ride everything I've got, retro and modern, as many days a week as possible. On balance I'm swaying more towards the early 90's stuff at the moment. So much more fun to ride with poor brakes and no suspension. :D

I ride retro. I had a bike that ended up a garage queen although that wasn't the intention. I couldn't cope with that situation so i sold it on

Back