Do I or Dont I ??? Is it worth the money ???? BONTRAGER !!

delboy009

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i think thats a reasonable price. dont really think its a bargain but its certainly not ott

Yup seems like a good deal to me - quality steel frame & XT components look in decent nick too.
Sure it'll look :cool: cleaned / fettled & ditched the riser bars ;)

Fairly early one: straight edged decals rather than the slopey ones, horizontal drop-outs, two piece stays. Get some skinwalls and a flat cromo bar (not a Titec ti one, please!) and it's a goer.

I reckon that's a reasonable price, especially with the fork. They fetch a bit by themselves!

With horizontal dropouts, you can SS it if you're that way inclined.

If youre buying because you want it; it's ok

If youre buying in the hope to make some cash, no. thats also 70 more than the bidding went to so draw your own conclusion on market vs personal worth.

Thanks for the help guys.... ;)

Much appreciated and has given me a good insight !! Seems fairly priced then. Not gonna make money when selling but hey, I just get a kick out of making things as near to new again as poss :D

Totally agree about the bars and grips too.. Ha ha They'll be sawn in half the sec they arrive !!!

Cheers fella's

Wow - I'm so pleased somebody has bought that as I don't think I could have held out any longer... it's identical to one I still have the rusting remains of (1989/90 or so btw), only a size smaller. Even it not fitting me nearly didn't put me off ;-)

I have an original bonty seat binder if your interested in getting picky with it, oh and a set of "ok" Ground Control/S. Just the bar and you'd be back to original spec :)

Have fun with it!

Latest posts

Back