Withdrawn Disc converted Kona Cindercone 18"

Battersby

Dirt Disciple
Got my disc converted cindercone up for sale. Don't a few hundred miles on it (drivetrains was new) but I don't like it. I find the handling to be off. It tracks straight, I just prefer a more neutral handling bike.

The listing I bought it from with a good description is here.

Unfortunately it got a tiny dent on the down tube in shipping. Mainly paint but there is a tiny impression as well.

Xt shifter, mech, cassette, xtr chain and hope r22 chainring in the last few hundred miles. Also new ritchey bars and stem (800mm and 60mm) but can include the originals instead. Front caliper swapped out for two piston but I still have the 4 piston and seals if needed, it does need a service.

Pump, bell and saddle not included. Original saddle will be.

£500 plus postage. If no takers at this I'll split.

Attachments

• IMG_20240718_142642.jpg
    IMG_20240718_142642.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
  • jpeg_1719998879000.jpg
    jpeg_1719998879000.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 60
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
If I was a betting man I'd say the reason for the ride feeling off is because the forks are too long for the frames original geometry. You'd likely feel it more on road than off-road, or on fairly flat terrain, especially coupled with the wide, swept back bars.

If I was a betting man I'd say the reason for the ride feeling off is because the forks are too long for the frames original geometry. You'd likely feel it more on road than off-road, or on fairly flat terrain, especially coupled with the wide, swept back bars.
I've tried it with the original bars as well. But your right, there is a twisting shitty back lane on the way home from work and I bomb down there. It feels amazing doing that.

Back