Dirt cheap frame / part bike

Splatter Paint

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Ideally less than £20 coz it'll be fitted with 200GS bits!!

Early 90s (no suspension geometry)
19" seat tube +
1 1/8" head tube

Wot you got?

Re:

If desired I can swap for some of the following pub-bike parts:

Assorted A-head stems, 80 - 120mm
Assorted quill stems 120-150mm
Cheap cantis
Pedals
assorted front mechs - all band sizes Deore, Alivio etc
assorted rear mechs - 7, 8 & 9 speed, Deore, Deore XT etc.
brake discs, 6 bolt or Shimano splined fitment
Straight bars - Ritchey ProLogic
Riser bars - Azonic, GT
7 speed shifters

SP

I've got a Saracen kili elite estay frame, forks, headset and ropey P bone stem in 19 inch. It cost me £40 I think so if you fancy pushing your budget a bit.....

I've got a frame that's in great nick, it had alivio fitted to it, was going to be a builder upper for a friend to get into cycling but never did. Comes with alloy seatpost and a stem/bars that are solid if not really bog standard/ratty if you want them.
BB threads all good
Would post for £24 inclusive
Ah, just seen you want 1 1/8, this is 1"

Re:

Sarcen tufftrax in lovely blue 1" headset but comes with forks, headset and stem, seatpost, matching bottle cage.............. Any good to you :?:

Re:

I bought an M-Trax off eBay so turned down ishaw's very nice e-stay, but it turned out the M-Trax had a cut-off seat post in the frame and a smaller one pushed inside :shock: The seller was very apologetic and cancelled the sale.So, I'm still looking for a frame!

I have a set of 1 1/8" rigid forks, 1 1/8" suspension forks and some quill and ahead stems, hence the need for 1 1/8".

What's the damage on the Saracen Kermit?

SP

I have a 1992 GT Richter 8.0 frame. 18", so around 20.5" C-T. It has a couple of small dings and is taking up space, hence willing to let it go cheap.

kingoffootball":3ifjngka said:
I have a 1992 GT Richter 8.0 frame. 18", so around 20.5" C-T. It has a couple of small dings and is taking up space, hence willing to let it go cheap.

That's a pretty high-end frameset, is it on my £20 budget?

£20 + postage? It's a nice frame, but I prefer my '93 and I've been too lazy to sell it.

If you are interested I'll take you a few pics.

Back