did emmelle make any good bikes?

I had a black and green one, I can't remember the model. Bought specifically for its minty Mountain LX group.
Got press ganged into lending it to my brother in law, ("You've got loads of bikes, you won't miss one for a couple of weeks"). Unfortunately at the same time as he became my ex brother in law, never saw it again. Didn't even ride it myself. :(

Hi there. First time post. Went through the shed the other day and found my old Emmelle Classic. In not bad condition. Had some good memories on this bike.
That actually looks in decent condition, and the day-glow colour is very "1990's" 👍🏻
Are you going to get it up & riding again?

Owned an Emmelle Vulcan back in mid 90's in silver & red, I thought it looked stunning but it wasn't a great bike. I did some tough rides on it as I was in my teens back then and it coped with it.

That actually looks in decent condition, and the day-glow colour is very "1990's" 👍🏻
Are you going to get it up & riding again?
Condition isn't too bad for its age. Would like to get it running again but live in NZ now and this is still in UK with my parents.

Back