Diamondback Axis R

Sorry, but I gave it away to someone who had their bike nicked,got my fun getting the post out and cleaning it up
Actually prefer alu bikes anyway

How about this then for all you DBR people

DIAMOND BACK Axis, 22inch steel frame, Manitou forks, road tyres, needs work hence price, £20 ono, Worthing, 07766 773 764.

maxhc - send me updated pics as it is now and a full spec list, I Don't have a '94 yet so I'm obses......interested.

OK, Ive been into the shed for a proper look. This bike is Ritchey tubing, and has the rear canti hanger. FWIW the serial no is H6H0 0211 stamped on the BB shell. And it also has Breeze rear dropouts. Still has the original Manitou Mach 5s and wheel set, but have changed the drivetrain to M900 XTR and XTR V-brakes. I am led to believe it was some sort of US team issue or replica. It measures up to be around 18" with about 71.5 & 74 angles.

Jango, when I can master this feat, I'll post some pics! Any guidelines on image size, etc so it dont upload anything too massive!

Pics soon .....

I´ll try to scan a little review of the ´94 axil model in one of my Spanish mags.

Thanks in advance

Should mention that the 22in DBR Axis I quoted is not mine, just saw the advert and thought it was relevent
(it is current though)
Sorry

Back