Wanted Desperately seeking..... Canadian RBer willing to ship a very small part to the UK

Carge

Retrobike Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
********* UPDATE *********

Found a shop in Ontario that might have the item I need in stock.....

Any Canadian RBers that might be able to buy it and ship it over here to the UK?
I've spoken to the Stans Importers here - they don't even list the part number any more.

Thanks in advance

It's a long shot - but just in case someone in RB-land has some spare 15mm end caps for a Stans 3.30 for a 100mm setup - none of this silly Boost nonsense (who named it after a chocolate bar anyway)

Or know somewhere that might still have some...
Or know of there's another option.....

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Do you have any pics or info on what you need? I've bought a few sets of end caps in my time to see if I can convert various wheels and as a result have a few sets that haven't worked for me, but perhaps they might fit your wheels?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Update - I've found the part at a Canadian online store - chatted to them and they've confirmed they do actually have it in stock.

Is there a kind Canuck soul who'd be good enough to buy it and ship it over to me? They don't ship over here - and I'm happy to pay costs up front.

Fingers-crossed :)

You could use a proxy / forwarding service.. something like https://www.reship.com/

I've not used them myself (i have used lots of other international proxy buying services) they have pretty good reviews if you check trustpilot

Back